NuArca is a passionate and proven team of technology, product, and business experts intent on ensuring confidence and trust in transactions, assets, and individuals in an increasingly trustless digital world. NuArca expertise includes blockchain, digital identity, vote tabulation, machine learning, bot interfaces, and more.
We are looking for talented and committed individuals who want to be part of a team that is building the future. While we are always seeking to hire the right team members, we are currently specifically searching to fill the following roles:
Developing technical solutions to business problems, defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level to help fulfill business needs.
Business analysts will:
- Assist with the business case
- Plan and monitor progress against objectives
- Elicit and record requirements
- Organize requirements
- Manage requirements and communication
Skilled business analysts will use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer
The software Quality Assurance Engineer supports an agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing high quality software that meets and exceeds our customer expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for you to make your mark in a fast-paced and growing software engineering organization. The SQA Engineer will review functional requirements and user stories from business partners; design test plans, write test cases, oversee test strategies and perform testing for assigned applications. Testing will include functional and non- functional, integration, regression, system, smoke and sanity testing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4+ years of enterprise software testing experience
- Experience in Acceptance Testing and how it applies to Agile Testing
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Experience working with blockchain technology
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Design functional and non-functional test cases that verify requirements and validate functionality
- Detect, report, and track software defects
- Use methodical and repeatable processes to verify releases meet quality standards before launch
- Profile manual acceptance criteria and test cases and evaluate automation opportunities
- Create and maintain reusable components, functions and libraries to reduce maintenance costs, increase efficiency and scalability
- Demonstrated ability to operate and innovate in a small team with a fast-paced environment, balancing both