NuArca is a passionate and proven team of technology, product, and business experts intent on ensuring confidence and trust in transactions, assets, and individuals in an increasingly trustless digital world. NuArca expertise includes blockchain, digital identity, vote tabulation, machine learning, bot interfaces, and more.
We are looking for talented and committed individuals who want to be part of a team that is building the future. While we are always seeking to hire the right team members, we are currently specifically searching to fill the following roles:
Blockchain Software Developer - Cork Ireland
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Work through all aspects of the development life-cycle
- Expand and build on the commercial applications supporting multiple platforms
- Work across web, mobile, and desktop technologies
Skills – Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent years of professional work experience
- 8+ years of hands-on software analysis and development experience with knowledge and experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 8+ years of working with Eclipse/NetBeans/IntelliJ or equivalent
- 8+ years of in-depth experience with Java server-side technologies
- Hyperledger Fabric development experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience building RESTFUL web services
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Collaborate and communicate effectively with the development team, server and database administrators
- Passionately team-oriented and collaborative
- Desire to learn and develop their development competencies
Senior Sales Executive – Oil and Gas Payments Solutions
New technology solution provider to the Oil and Gas Payments market is seeking senior sales executives to sell paradigm shifting solution to oil and gas developers. Candidates should have 5+ years experience in successfully selling technology solutions to oil and gas energy companies.
Senior Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with oil and gas developers and related entities.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Senior Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales